Lingerie Typeface Demo using Adobe Illustrator / InDesign
More About Lingerie Typeface
Lingerie Typeface comes with 2 weights, each with 6 different styles. The entire families of Lingerie Typeface collectively reach an astounding over 700,000 glyphs, that will enable designers to adjust every detail to their needs.
Each style (Regular, Bold, Exit, White & Diamond) including over 30,000 glyphs. Imagine the infinite possibilities of combining thousands of different swashes. The Italic & the Wild styles do not include swashes at this time.
Finally, to create the ultimate impact, we offer each swash with three stunning ends - Camisole, Kimono & Picot. The combination of Camisole, Kimono and Picot makes Lingerie the most seductive and innovative typeface yet.
To purchase a web version (without swashes) contact us.
Question & Answers
1) What are Camisole, Kimono and Picot and how can I get them all?
Camisole, Kimono and Picot are 3 different Ends of Lingerie Typeface Swashes. We recommend combining them all together for maximum impact. As default, we are sending 'Camisole' swashes ends. If you are interested in different Swashes Ends, Please let us know. Here you can see how the Swashes Ends look:
2) Where can I read the license agreement?
We offer 3 types of licenses. You can find them above the Question & Answers section or just click here
3) How do the swashes work? Do I need special software for that?
Yes, We recommend you use Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign since they support Glyphs. Photoshop cc 2015 is also an option. All you need to do is open the Glyphs window to explore a whole new world of Typography.
4) Ok, I'm trying to purchase the font but something went wrong. What can I do?
Please make sure you are choosing the right options at the dropdown menus, and that you have read and accepted the license agreement. You can always contact us for more help by clicking here.
5) Where can I purchase a web version of Lingerie Typeface?
To purchase a web license please contact us.
6) How long did it take to design Lingerie Typeface?
Over than two years, day and night. Hope you appreciate the blood, sweat and tears ;)
7) We would like to add some customize glyphs to Lingerie Typeface, is this possible?
Absolutely, we offer custom type design service and we would love to customize Lingerie Typeface to your specification. As well as any other type for you. Contact us here.
8) I purchase Lingerie Typeface but still didn't get the files, What should I do?
We email the files right away. If you don't have your files immediately in your inbox, please contact us.
9) Can I have a trial version of Lingerie Typeface?
Would you try out a Picasso? Lingerie Typeface is a masterpiece, but an affordable one. You'll fall in love with Lingerie the first time you use it. Hope your heart can take it.
10) Does Lingerie Typeface support other languages than English?
Sure! Lingerie Typeface support: Albanian, Bosnian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faroese, Finish, French, German, Icelandic, Irish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Maori, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, & Eelsh.